So far, our family hasn’t done away with gluten, but I have many friends who are choosing to eat gluten-free, some out of necessity and some by choice.
I cannot even begin to imagine not being able to have some of my favorite foods, however, I think it’s safe to say that it’s much easier being gluten-free today than it was even 2 years ago. Not only are there more gluten-free options available at the grocery store, but there are lots and lots of awesome food bloggers that are revamping old favorites into delicious gluten-free delicacies.
I’ve rounded up 15 Fabulous Gluten-Free Desserts for you and I have to say I’m tempted to try some of these myself. Take for instance the Pecan Pie recipe. I love that it calls for maple syrup which just happens to be the secret (maybe not so secret) ingredient in my own Traditional Pecan Pie. And a crust made from almond flour and coconut oil? Sounds divine!
And how about that Salted Peanut Butter & Honey Ice Cream? Or the Peanut Butter Brownies? Stop already! I’ll let you check out the others on your own….
1. Pecan Pie from Feel Great In 8 Blog
2. Almond Cocount Bars from Eat Good 4 Life
3. Toasted Coconut & Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread Donuts from Nutrionist in the Kitch
4. Salted Peanut Butter & Honey Ice Cream from Cookie and Kate
5. Fruit Parfait with Strawberry Cashew Cream from The Vegan Cookbook Aficionado
6. Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding from The Flexitarian
7. Chocolate Walnut Brownies from So, How’s It Taste?
8. Raw Banana Ice Cream from Shine with Nature
9. Peanut Butter Brownies from Food Fanatic
10. Shamrock Shake from Feeding My Addiction
11. Banana Cream Mini Pies from Vivian Tang
12. Dauntless Chocolate Cake from Plated with Style
13. Chocolate Mint Smoothie from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
14. Almond Banana Bread Bites from Just J.Faye
15. Almond Joy Macaroons from Bake Love Give